Monday, March 22, 2010

New 'workshop' / workspace


Loads of things have happened since the last post, the layout is now in pieces in the spare room. Since the attic is not high enough for me to stand without bending my neck I’m now in the process of making a place for me to work in my room and only store the layout in the attic. So the picture shows my 'working area'. (The sink is the result of the previous owner's B&B and wasn't my color choice). So, there’s space for a board to be put up to work on, and also I’m thinking of making something that covers the sink basin to give a little 'work bench'
The plans for the rest of the week are, to landscape (with plaster) the Cob board and also too start thinking about finishing the control panel. Also along the line I will need to cut two extra legs, just to be on the safe side! Won’t be able to so much over the weekend, I’m off on another training weekend with the cadets, going to get my JCIC qualification that allows me to instruct without supervision! (woo-hoo!) .

No comments:

Post a Comment