Saturday, July 16, 2011

Well.. it isn't really a 'update'

Firstly I apologise for the lack of updates, too be honest not much has happened since the last update; I've been attempting to scratch build some wagons and building some un-built kits I have. So, now I’ve got a B wagons 'representation' I.e. it's the rite size and wheelbase, but instead of angular strengthening pieces on the side, I have used some 15x100 thou plastic card. Also I now have a 15 wagon gravity train and dandy wagon. Once I’ve gathered enough money I think a Kato Portram chassis might be used to build a powered slate wagon and the 'other end' a RT models Lister Autotruck, but nothings definite yet. Meanwhile the layout is in the garage, ready to be worked on.
Hopefully soon some ‘proper’ pictures of the layout will be put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment