Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Warley 2011

This year’s show, in my opinion was great. It had good quality layouts in various gauges and sizes. After all of the trouble I went to go, it was well worth it.
I think there where some good layout there this year. Two of these are;
1) Crumley and Little Wickhill - Hull MRC
2) Q Dump - Nigel Tansley
A few items were bought for the layout, a few scenic things and tree making materials. I also ordered a 'Static Grass' system, which after seeing a demo of the product; the results where quite impressive.
Also, just out of curiosity, has anyone used a Kato N gauge chassis under any of they're 009 models? At Warley, I noticed that Gaugemaster had a 0-4-0 steam 'starter set' on sale, made by Kato and after a look on they're website, I found that they make various types of steam chassis, including a 2-4-2 (ALCo), 2-4-4 (Baldwin), 0-4-0 (George Englands, Hunslets, Fairlies etc)
So has anyone used these? Are they any good? Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment