Thursday, June 17, 2010

And God said "Let there be light!” (And a book)

Yesterday with Gods help and an act of miracle, me and my dad managed to get the lights in the garage to work! We then installed 5 sockets and now are going through every box too get rid of all the junk we have got. Soon the layout will be put back up in the garage! woohoo! Then, I can start to pin the track down permanently on the harbor boards and get the board joints flush.
Soon, a trip to the York Railway Museum will hopefully be followed to the IKEA shop in Manchester for some lights and a 'dimma' to control the intensity. Also I got a birthday present from mum, ‘’Ffestiniog in the fifties’ it’s full of interesting photos, and soon I will buy ‘Ffestiniog 1946-1955’ which shows more pictures of the era I’m modeling

No comments:

Post a Comment