Sunday, August 29, 2010

D-Day!

Today, I made good progress in the garage. Dad said he would let me put up the layout if I get 'my half' of the garage painted and sorted, so I did! I've only got little more to do tomorrow then the layout can be assembled!! Pictures will be posted as promised. Hopefully I will be able to put up a set of shelves and a few drawer units I have to keep most of my stuff. So tomorrow evening, pictures will be posted of the layout (hopefully fully assembled).
Also, after thinking what I can do with a small approximately 30cmx30cm patch on the harbor board, I’ve decided to build a P.W yard (like Minffordd) which includes...
1) 'Polly tunnel' (like Minffordd) to store the P.W train (pictured below)
2) Piles of raw material, gravel, ballast etc
3) Lengths of rail piled up
4) P.W shed (no rail access)

1 comment:

  1. I like the poly-tunnel idea, that will be an unusual feature.

    ReplyDelete