Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Carriage finished



Well, not by me anyway. Over at Boston Largs Works, after an epic battle to form the roof (as he posts here) My first carriage has been finished. I will (attempt) to make an interior, paint and0 fill with people myself. But for now, i'm waiting for either mum or dad to come home (who have pay pal accounts) so i can pay Robert Waller (Creator of the famous 'Dduallt' 009 model railway and one of his newest creations is Bron Hebog, Beddgelert in 009)
I am as of now unsure what livery i will paint my carriages, i have many choices...

1) FRs modern livery


2) FRs 'green and cream'


3) FRs Green


4) FR Vintage/Victorian Stock (Glossy black with gold/red lineing)


5) FRs 'Red oxide'


hmmm... any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment