Sunday, February 6, 2011

Damage Report

Today, the Harbour Station, Cob and Works boards have been moved in to the house. All the boards are in the attic except for the Harbour Station board, which is in my room so I can easily work on it. In the post today came some bi-colour LEDs for the control panel point indicators.
On the Station boards I'm planning on replacing the sheets that the track is glued to as they have deformed slightly, to prevent this from happening again I will use plywood, not MDF.
After spending all morning moving the layout, the afternoon was spent wiring the control panel. I've wired them up so if the point is set to turn left, the LED on the right would glow Red, whilst the one on the left would turn Green and the opposite if it is set to the right.
Also I am waiting for the Peco PL-25 Electromagnetic Uncouplers to arrive. A total of 8 are going to be placed at strategic points across the Station board.

No comments:

Post a Comment