Monday, February 21, 2011

Progress at last!

Over the weekend I got plenty of work done.
A job i have been putting off for a while was wiring a control panel. Over the weekend after making the new track bed for the station out of 9mm ply. I built up a simple mimic panel type control panel, which has a schismatic that included normal and Tri-colour LEDs on a slope, with the Switches for Points, Signals, De-couplers and lights on a horizontal surface on the bottom of the slope. I am going to use two ECM Compspeed controllers, built into the Control Board and each controller has the option of plugging in a Gaugemaster handheld controller. I already have one ECM unit, and I know someone who might have one to sell.
The track has been glued down, and soon it will be wired up. Sorry, but I couldn't find any batteries for the camera, so no pictures as of now, but some will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment