Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ale On The Rail

Today I made more progress on the Harbour Station area. I firstly laid the track on the Harbour Station Entrance board, and as I was approaching the bridge, I realised I had quite a lot of space between the tracks and the back board, so I had a quick think, and decided a brewery would look very nice there, with its own siding. And luckily enough there is a brewery in Porthmadog, not too far from the Welsh Highland’s cross town link, Purple Moose.
So this gives me more scope of rolling stock that can be ran on the railway and a new meaning to the F&WHRs specials ‘Ale on the Rail’.


The track work was all soldered up, holes drilled for the point motor arms and it was then glued into place using Araldite 2 part epoxy resin.


A majority of the wiring underneath the Brewery board was then connected up, with only a few things needing finishing. Hopefully, it should be done in the next few days ready for testing and finally some scenic work.

No comments:

Post a Comment