Monday, February 1, 2010

George England and frame progress

Over the weekend my mum and dad took me to Llandudno to buy some wood for the frame from B&Q and some bits and bobs from Maplin. I've got 70mm x 18mm for the frame and 9mm MDF for the baseboard, I will soon get some 7mm MDF for the backboards. Due to the electricity not working in the garage (we where greeted with the lack of power and the smell of rotting fish from the freezer when coming home from our holidays!). So I’ve been measuring the wood in the kitchen when it's dark and cutting the wood the second I come home from school!

In other stuff, I’ve just won a George England 'Prince' on eBay. I'm not sure what to do with it either build it and put it on a dead Arnold 0-4-0 or Iberten Cuckoo and use it as 'Welsh Pony' at harbor station OR as a running locomotive not sure yet.

The link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120521583678&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002&autorefresh=true

No comments:

Post a Comment