Thursday, July 22, 2010

Quick Update

Last Friday the Dynamis DCC controller arrived, I had a quick look at it, and then I put it back in the box, because the chip hadn't arrived. Wednesday the TCS M4 decoder arrived and was installed in a Tomix n gauge chassis I used to test clearances etc (at the moment N Drive are moving premises and have a few back orders, so after phoning them up, they said that it will be sent ASAP, fair enough really)
I then had a play on the Harbor station extension board, DCC is cool! My plans are to just run the locomotives on DCC, other things such as points, signals, lights and accessories will be controlled the ‘ordinary’ way, all connecting up to a panel.
Also I’m in the stage of designing a website for my layout, updates etc will still be posted here, just info about the layout, stock and the prototype railway will be on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment