Sunday, May 9, 2010

D-Day!







Today was D Day! I Destroyed the rear fiddle yards and Dismantled the station tracks, in the nice hot sun in the back garden. I've added some pictures of what I’ve done. I'm planning now on making all the boards independent, except the Cob, what I will do is ad a switch on both boards that can make the panel either control the board its built for or the entire layout. Some thinking still needs to be done! I also kept myself busy yesterday by building the shed you see in the pictures, it took over 2 meters (ish) of card about 2cm wide being cut into tiny squares, then glued onto each other like what they would have done. I think it looks very nice (even if the doors and windows are a bit wonky!!) My plans are to put two point motors in there, hidden by overgrowth or somthing.

No comments:

Post a Comment